New is always better? We do not know that for sure , but better flexibility, oxidation resistant Litz geometry and improved sound quality make new Claire HPC Mk2 version better in almost every possible aspect. With its impactful, slightly warm sound signature and deep soundstage it is a perfect companion for your headphones.
Claire HPC Mk2 headphone cable is:
- Highest purity, 8 strands of 26AWG cryo 7N UPOCC copper wire in Litz geometry and PE insulation. Best of the best in terms of copper conductors.
- Mk2 design: Improved flexibility, anti-oxidation coating (no more green copper oxide on your wire!) and what is the most important - superior SQ
- Pleasant to use thanks to custom formulated PE insulation, 56 individual strands in 7 groups and Litz geometry. With addition of our proprietary 8x1 braid, Claire HPC Mk2 is recommended for both home and portable use.
- EMI reducing 8x1 braid, no need for bulky screening braid altering flexibility of cable.
- Eye-catching transparent, braided cable design, finished with aluminum splitter covered in heat shrink with Forza AudioWorks logo.
- Built like a tank, 100% handmade in Poland with meticulous care and proudly covered by 2-year warranty.
- CUSTOMISATION: No matter if it is 1m or 5m, Switchcraft or Viablue, balanced or not, we can do it. Every cable is custom tailored to fit your unique personal needs. If you cannot find a setup for you, just write us email.
All contents copyright © 2013 Forza AudioWorks