Great flexibility, ergonomic L-shaped connectors, the purest UPOCC 7N copper conductor with anti-oxidation coating in Litz geometry and what is the most important – excellent sound quality. Simply, all the best qualities describing the Copper Series IEM Mk2 compressed in one sentence. Not to mention 2-years warranty, ecological cotton carrying case and many more. Sounds good, isn’t it? Throw away the stock cable and make yourself and your IEM happy with a new custom made cable.
Copper Series IEM Mk2 cable is:
- Highest purity, 4 strands of 26AWG cryo 7N UPOCC copper in Litz geometry and PE insulation (no more green copper oxide on your wire!). Blend of the best materials available for superior sound experience and ergonomics.
- Mk2 design: Improved flexibility, anti-oxidation coating (no more green copper oxide on your wire!) and what is the most important - superior SQ
- Pleasant to use thanks to custom formulated PE insulation, 56 individual strands in 7 groups and Litz geometry. With addition of 4x1 braid it is the most flexible Forza AudioWorks copper IEM cable.
- L-shaped plugs: no matter if it is for Shure, Westone or your favorite CIEM – the Copper Series IEM Mk2 comes with ergonomic connectors for pure pleasure of use.
- 4x1 braid for EMI reduction without the need of bulky metal screening braid.
- Eye-catching transparent, braided cable design, finished with aluminum splitter covered in heat shrink with Forza AudioWorks logo.
- Built like a tank, 100% handmade in Poland with meticulous care and proudly covered by 2-year warranty.
- CUSTOMISATION: No matter if it is 1m or 5m, Switchcraft or Viablue, balanced or not, we can do it. Every cable is custom tailored to fit your unique personal needs. If you cannot find a setup for you, just write us email.
All contents copyright © 2013 Forza AudioWorks