Claire Hybrid HPC combines Forza AudioWorks’ hybrid cable signature sound with eye-catching design in a small package - hand braided and finished with lightweight, carbon fiber splitter with Claire Hybrid logo. Soundwise, we like to say that Claire is like Noir baby sister, sharing its dynamic presentation and pace, not as refined as the older brother, but for sure “she” will make your feet go up and down to the rhythm of your favorite songs.
NEW! All new orders will be upgraded free of charge to new hybrid wires with hand woven damping core made of Java cotton for improved bass definition and focused high frequencies.
Claire Hybrid HPC headphone cable is:
- Highest purity, 8 strands of cryo 7N UPOCC copper + UPOCC silver in semi-Litz geometry and PE insulation (no more green copper oxide on your wire!). Blend of the best materials available for superior sound experience and ergonomics.
- Pleasant to use thanks to custom formulated PE insulation, 56 individual strands in 7 groups and semi-Litz geometry. With addition of our proprietary 8x1 braid, Claire Hybrid HPC is recommended for both home and portable use.
- EMI reducing 8x1 braid, no need for bulky screening braid altering flexibility of cable.
- Eye-catching transparent, braided cable design, finished with carbon fiber splitter with Claire Hybrid logo.
- Built like a tank, 100% handmade in Poland with meticulous care and proudly covered by 2-year warranty.
- CUSTOMISATION: No matter if it is 1m or 5m, Switchcraft or Viablue, balanced or not, we can do it. Every cable is custom tailored to fit your unique personal needs. If you cannot find a setup for you, just write us email.
Audio Excursions (English)
HiFi Philosophy (Polish)
High Fidelity (Polish)
All contents copyright © 2013 Forza AudioWorks